Ideal Client Profile
We want to work with people whose opinions about money are similar to ours. More specifically, our ideal clients are:
- People who are looking for a trusted relationship with a financial professional. Our ideal clients have sought out a trusted professional to help them pursue their financial goals, not a salesperson who only wants to sell them the next hot product.
- People who are serious about making smart decisions about their money and who trust us to create and implement a plan that will help them. Our ideal clients recognize that consolidating their investable assets with us makes our work together more effective, allowing them to spend more time living their lives to the fullest and less time worrying about money.
- People who understand that there are no shortcuts to any place worth going. Our ideal clients have a plan where all their investments work in harmony. So regardless of events in the market, the economy, or the world, our clients can feel confident that they are effectively pursuing their long-term financial goals.
- People who look beyond their own wealth and want to create wealth transfer strategies or gifting programs for the benefit of their loved ones and communities. Our ideal clients recognize that there are more important things in life than money. With us as their financial coach, they appreciate our efforts to keep them focused on what is truly important.
- People who are genuinely nice. Our ideal clients are some of the nicest people we know.
- People who are eager to introduce our firm to others. Our ideal clients realize that our relationship gives them confidence about their current and future financial situation which would make them eager to introduce us to others they care about.
If the criteria outlined above describe you, we'd like to meet with you to discuss your financial situation and goals. Please give us a call.